Thank you so much for booking with us!
In the next few hours you will receive a contract to go over and sign. As soon as the contract is returned we will confirm your rental status.
Some info you may need:
Studio Elevate is located off Blue Lakes and Filer Ave. in Twin Falls. Behind Welch's Music, 4 doors down from SOS Driving School.
- As soon as your contract is signed and reservation fee paid, your time slot is reserved. A key code will be emailed the night before your reservation.
- Your reservation includes the main space of Studio Elevate including lights, backdrops and props. The computer is also available with the latest version of Photoshop and Lightroom Classic. Anything upstairs or in the locked closet is not available to share.
- You are welcome to turn up the heat! It gets cold in that big space and we want you and your clients comfortable. The heater will reset on its own so no need to worry.
- Bring guests with you! But know you are responsible for their safety and your own.
- If something breaks, let us know right away! Some things are older and not a big deal, but other items (like lighting) will be your responsibility to replace if damaged.
- Please leave the space as clean as you found it. There is a broom and a vacuum in the cupboard if you need them. Please empty the trash when you leave. The dumpster is at the north end of the parking lot. Please place used blankets and wraps in the laundry basket.
- Our storage space is limited so please do not leave anything at Studio Elevate unless approved. Anything left here will be at your own risk and available to share with other creatives.
- Have so much fun being creative! If there is anything we can do to help let us know!
- Amanda & Tacie